Our NUS counterpart, the NUS Literary Society, has an online magazine as well! You can check out their first issue on their website over here (alternatively, click on the image above for a link to Symbal, The NUS Literary Society’s Magazine).
So why not take a break from all the revision and enjoy some excellent writing from our friends in NUS?
Epiphany hopes to publish a selection of the best literary and visual works that were contributed this semester. We are also looking for fresh pieces that have not been submitted yet (but will be by you!) to publish as part of the collection as well:
- We are accepting poetry, prose and plays of no longer than 5000 words
- Photography, illustrations and any other form of visual art are welcome as well
- To be submitted in a digital format of at least 300dpi
- Should be accompanied with a title and an optional write-up of no more than 200 words
- Open to current students (undergraduates and graduate students)
- Students retain the rights to the works they submit, but are required that they do not submit them for any other publication until the project is complete
If you haven’t been published yet, send in your work to us by 10 May 2012 and you may just get the chance of being featured in our physical issue!
Do email us if you have any queries. Alternatively, drop us a message on the FB event’s page right over here.
Our final issue will entertain you through cups of hot chocolate and fortresses of pillows and blanket as you snuggle up to a loved one at home this rainy season for warmth.
A BIG THANK YOU to all who have contributed to the success of Epiphany’s online magazine this semester. We hope to bring you more next semester, including a physical issue you can touch, sniff and ingest come August!
Good Luck on your final lap to that shiny A+ and, a long vacation!